|PROGRAM||INTAKE||VENUE||OPEN FOR REGISTRATION|
|MAC I||January 2020||Universiti Malaya||August - December 2019|
|MAC I||July 2020||Universiti Malaya||February - June 2020|
- MAC Part I ( RM 7,261.00 ) and MAC Part II ( RM 7,850.00 for all modules / 10 procedures ).
*Fee is inclusive of 6% SST
- CPD will be provided to the participants for completion of each programme session.
The MAC Part I program or better known as introductory module is a comprehensive introduction to Aesthetic Medicine. This module includes understanding of basic sciences, human anatomy, biochemistry, pharmacology, dermatology, ethics, safety and medico-legal issues related to Aesthetic Medicine. All participants are required to pass the MCQ assessment at the end of this programme before they could proceed to practical modules in MAC Part II program. A Certificate of Completion (COC) for MAC Part I program will be awarded to the successful participants.
- Learn all the basic sciences in Aesthetic Medicine
- Make the right medical aesthetic diagnosis and suggest the suitable treatment.
- Understand the concept of all Aesthetic Medical Procedure.
- To teach participants a structured introductory module by qualified lecturers, tutors and certified LCP Trainers as suggested by Aesthetic Medical Practice Guidelines, Ministry of Health Malaysia and following aesthetic medicine training standard set by international bodies and societies.
- To share with participants recommended methods and techniques in performing Aesthetic Medical Procedure(s).
- To provide a comprehensive knowledge in the expected outcome or results of a procedure and the management of possible complications, safety issues and ways to minimize adverse effects of the procedure(s).
- MAC part I program consists of 3 modules.
- Modules 1: Fundamental of Aesthetic Medicine (Anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pathology, dermatology, aging process, pharmacology, research method etc)
- Modules 2: Related legislation, guidelines and Act in aesthetic medicine (Definition, Medical Act, Aesthetic Medical Practice Guidelines, medicolegal aspect, inform consent etc)
- Modules 3 : Aesthetic Medicine procedure (Introduction and scientific principles of action of for all available aesthetic medical procedure, evidence based, theoretical knowledge on indication, contraindication, complication and management etc)
- Every module will have their own syllabus and lecture topics related to aesthetic medicine delivered by qualified lecturer.
- Total hours for MAC Part I is 60 hours and divided into 6 Sessions, known as Session I, II, III,IV, V and VI.
- Each session will consist of 10 hours lectures divided into 2 days.
- First day session will be 4 hours and second day session will be 6 hours.
- The date and time shall be informed by MAC secretariat at the beginning of the program.
- MAC Secretariat shall notify any change of time, if arises, serving sufficient notice to the participants.
- Participants need to attend minimum 80% from the total lectures hours to be eligible to sit for MAC Part I MCQ exam.
- Participants shall notify and provide a valid reason to MAC secretariat if unable to meet the minimum attendance hour’s requirement.
- Failure to do so will result in participants not eligible to sit for MCQ exam and having to re-sit the entire module with full chargeable fee.
- Medical Practitioner fully registered with Malaysia Medical Council (MMC).
- Participants from foreign countries must show proof that they are a qualified medical practitioner by their country governing bodies.
- Eligible Participants need to sit for MAC Part I MCQ exam at the end of the program.
- MAC secretariat shall inform the date and location prior to the MCQ exam.
- Certificate of Completion (COC) for MAC Part I program will only be awarded to the successful participants.
- In the event of failure to pass the exam, participants have the option to re-sit for the MCQ examination at another given date and time.(additional fee incurred)
- All lecturers for MAC Part I are qualified lecturer from public/private University, senior MOH LCP certified medical practitioner, lawyers and medical professional.
- Lecturers will provide lecture notes and hands out during or after their session
- The venue shall be informed by MAC secretariat at the beginning of the program
- MAC secretariat have the full discretion on location of venue for Mac Part I program
- MAC Secretariat shall notify any change in the venue, if arises, serving sufficient notice to the Trainees.
- The fee for MAC Part I shall be paid before the commencement of the program. This fee includes:
- Lecturer and tutor fee
- Hands out
- Guide book for MAC Part I
- Lecture hall facilities
- Food and beverages throughout the program
- Exam fee and marking
- Provision of Certificate of Completion (COC) by MAC secretariat.
- The fee is not inclusive of Participants cost(s) for:
- Travelling expenses
- Reference book
- Re-sit examination fee and marking ( if applicable)
Disclaimer : Cancellations made within 2 weeks before the programme will incur a 50% fee.Payment will be forfeited if the cancellations is made less than 7 days before the programme date.
Steps of Online Registration / Application
(MAC Part I / MAC Part II)
- Pay Online
(paypal and credit card)
- Click 'Submit' after filling up all mandatory details
- Click 'Submit' again at Preview Page
- Redirect to Paypal website
- Complete the payment
- Check confirmation email for payment made in your email
- Pay Offline
(interbank transfer/cash/cheque deposit)
- Click 'Submit' after filling up all mandatory details
- Click 'Submit' again at preview page
- Make sure Pop-up window appear stating for successful registration
- Check confirmation email in your email/junk email
- Attach proof of payment by replying to confirmation email
- Wait for confirmation email for payment received within 24 hours