WHY MAIC Program?
- A compact training of aesthetic procedures tailored for the regional and international medical practitioners.
- A well-structured and comprehensive training syllabus (“Bridging Education & Practice” approach).
- An interactive learning environment.
- Organized by a well-established education provider in aesthetic medicine for the past four years.
- Supported by a group of Ministry of Health certified and experienced lecturers and trainers specializing in the field of human anatomy, biochemistry, pharmacology, dermatology and cosmetic surgery and most importantly in aesthetic medicine field.
- Training facilities equipped with the state-of-the-art FDA/CE approved medical aesthetic devices and products.
- Genuinely educational syllabus without any preferences to specific commercial brand or product.
MAIC PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Medical Aesthetic International Certification (MAIC) program is created for all medical practitioners who are interested in integrating Aesthetic Medicine procedures into their current practice. The programme curricular and syllabus are following aesthetic medicine training standard set by international bodies and societies. The program is a combination of theoretical aspect encompassing the science of aesthetics medicine and practical session on application of aesthetic related devices. The participants will also learn the art and science of consultation, clinical assessment and management of patients. In addition, supervision and training is provided by national and international leaders in the field of aesthetic research, regulation and clinical practice. With more than 4 years on experience in conducting such programme and the assistance given by of our highly recognized academic board, we are able to develop a unique aesthetic medicine program to cater the needs of aesthetic practitioner world-wide.
- Learn all the basic sciences in Aesthetic Medicine.
- Make the right medical aesthetic diagnosis through proper consultation and suggest suitable treatment.
- Understand the concept of all Aesthetic Medicine Procedure.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the procedure(s).
- Independently perform each procedure effectively and safely.
- Manage procedure complication(s) appropriately.
- To teach participants fundamental knowledge of aesthetic medicine by qualified lecturers, tutors and certified Trainers and following aesthetic medicine training standard set by international bodies and societies.
- To share with participants recommended methods and techniques in performing Aesthetic Medical Procedure(s).
- To provide a comprehensive knowledge in the expected outcome or results of a procedure and the management of possible complications, safety issues and ways to minimize adverse effects of the procedure(s).
- To offer a structured clinical training on Aesthetic Medical procedure under supervision of a qualified trainer.
- To teach recommended methods and techniques in performing Aesthetic Medical procedure(s).
- To ensure participants are competent in performing Aesthetic Medicine procedure of their choice after completing the programme.
The program structure has been designed using established educational theory and practices to enhance participants experience and learning. The time and schedule for this program are tailored to the needs of international medical practitioner without having to take any study leave.
Light & Lasers
Injectable, Peels and Exfoliator
|Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)||High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
(HIFU for Face)
|Botulinum Toxin (BTA) Injection|
|IPL with Hair Removal Treatment||High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
(HIFU for Body)
|Dermal Fillers Injection|
|Q-switched Nd YAG Laser||Microneedling RadioFrequency||Chemical Peel Superficial & Medium|
|CO2 Laser||Non Invasive RadioFrequency||Microdermabrasion|
- Day 1: Theory of all procedures in the module (5 hours).
- Day 2: Consultation, patient assessment, effective aesthetic medicine procedure technique, post-care, management of complications, case study, “tips and tricks”, live demonstrations and any other related knowledge (5 hours).
- Day 3: Live-demonstration, practical (4 hours) and theoretical assessment at the end of the session (1 hour).
- Training will be held in MAC Training Centre in Johor Bahru City Square in collaboration with Laserlipolisis & Mediceuticel Clinic.
- MAIC Secretariat shall notify any change in the venue, if arises, serving sufficient notice to the participants.
- Malaysia medical practitioners: Fully registered with Malaysia Medical Council (MMC) and participated in MAC Part I and II.
- Foreign medical practitioners: Proof as qualified medical practitioner by their country governing bodies.
All payments should be made before course commencing date.
- Malaysia Participant: RM 4240.00 (inclusive of GST)
- International Participant: USD 1060.00
The fee is inclusive of:
- Training fee
- Aesthetic devices and products
- Handouts, if necessary
- Exam / Assessment fee and marking
- Issuance of Certificate of Competency (for each module enrolled)
- Administrative charges by MAIC Secretariat
The fee is not inclusive of :
- Food and beverages
- Accommodation for two nights stay at 4-star hotel (Optional with USD150)
Disclaimer : The running of the programme will depend on sufficient number of participants enrolled.MAIC Secretariat shall notify any change of time, if arises, serving sufficient notice to the participants.
Steps of Online Registration / Application
- Pay Online
(paypal and credit card)
- Click 'Submit' after filling up all mandatory details
- Click 'Submit' again at Preview Page
- Redirect to Paypal website
- Complete the payment
- Check confirmation email for payment made in your email
- Pay Offline
(interbank transfer/cash/cheque deposit)
- Click 'Submit' after filling up all mandatory details
- Click 'Submit' again at preview page
- Make sure Pop-up window appear stating for successful registration
- Check confirmation email in your email/junk email
- Attach proof of payment by replying to confirmation email
- Wait for confirmation email for payment received within 24 hours