WHY MAIC Program?
- A compact training of aesthetic procedures tailored for the regional and international medical practitioners.
- A well-structured and comprehensive training syllabus (“Bridging Education & Practice” approach).
- An interactive learning environment.
- Organized by a well-established education provider in aesthetic medicine for many years.
- Supported by a group of Malaysia Health Ministry certified and experienced lecturers/trainers specializing in the field of human anatomy, biochemistry, pharmacology, dermatology and cosmetic surgery and most importantly in aesthetic medicine field.
- Training facilities equipped with the state-of-the-art FDA/CE approved medical aesthetic devices and products.
MAIC PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Medical Aesthetic International Certification (MAIC) program is created for all medical practitioners who are interested in integrating Aesthetic Medicine procedures into their current practice. The programme curricular and syllabus are following aesthetic medicine training standard set by international bodies and societies. The program is a combination of theoretical aspect encompassing the science of aesthetics medicine and practical session on application of aesthetic related devices. The participants will also learn the art and science of consultation, clinical assessment and management of patients. In addition, supervision and training is provided by national and international leaders in the field of aesthetic research, regulation and clinical practice. With more than 4 years on experience in conducting such programme and the assistance given by of our highly recognized academic board, we are able to develop a unique aesthetic medicine program to cater the needs of aesthetic practitioner world-wide.
- Learn all the basic sciences in Aesthetic Medicine.
- Make the right medical aesthetic diagnosis through proper consultation and suggest suitable treatment.
- Understand the concept of all Aesthetic Medicine Procedure.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the procedure(s).
- Independently perform each procedure effectively and safely.
- Manage procedure complication(s) appropriately.
- To teach participants fundamental knowledge of aesthetic medicine by qualified lecturers, tutors and certified Trainers and following aesthetic medicine training standard set by international bodies and societies.
- To share with participants recommended methods and techniques in performing Aesthetic Medical Procedure(s).
- To provide a comprehensive knowledge in the expected outcome or results of a procedure and the management of possible complications, safety issues and ways to minimize adverse effects of the procedure(s).
- To offer a structured clinical training on Aesthetic Medical procedure under supervision of a qualified trainer.
- To teach recommended methods and techniques in performing Aesthetic Medical procedure(s).
- To ensure participants are competent in performing Aesthetic Medicine procedure of their choice after completing the programme.
There are 6 modules available under MAIC program:
|#||Module||Procedures||No. of Training Day|
|1||High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)||
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU for Face)
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU for Body)
Non Invasive Radiofrequency
Invasive / Microneedle Radiofrequency
Q-switched Nd YAG Laser
Fractional CO2 Laser
Intense Pulse Light (IPL) - Basic indications
Intense Pulse Light (IPL) - Advanced indications
Botolinum Toxin (BTA)
The program structure has been designed using established educational theory and practices to enhance participants experience and learning.
Each training module is conducted in 1.5 days as following:
- Day 1: Lecture on basic science of aesthetic medicine and fundamentals of the procedures in the module (8 hours).
- Day 2: Live-demonstration and Practical of each procedure in the module (4 hours).
The time and schedule for this program are tailored to meet the needs of international medical practitioner without having to take any study leave.
- Training will be held in MAC Training Centre in Johor Bahru City Square in collaboration with Laserlipolisis & Mediceuticel Clinic.
- MAIC Secretariat shall notify any change in the venue, if arises, serving sufficient notice to the participants.
- Malaysia medical practitioners: Fully registered with Malaysia Medical Council (MMC) and participated in MAC Part I and II.
- Foreign medical practitioners: Proof as qualified medical practitioner by their country governing bodies.
All payments should be made before course commencing date.
1.5 day module:
- Alumni : USD 800 / RM 3120
- Non Alumni : USD 850 / RM 3310
3 days module:
- Alumni : USD 1300 / RM 5070
- Non Alumni : USD 1550 / RM 6040
The fee is inclusive of:
- Training fee
- Handouts, if necessary
- Training materials
- Exam / Assessment fee and marking
- Issuance of Certificate of Competency
- Accommodation (3D2N stay for 1.5 day module or 5D4N stay for 3 days module at premier international hotel - “Amari Hotel Johor Bahru” with buffet breakfast)
- Food and beverages (lunch during the training day)
- Transportation for Senai / Changi airport -Amari Hotel (return trip)
The fee is not inclusive of :
Disclaimer : The running of the programme will depend on sufficient number of participants enrolled.MAIC Secretariat shall notify any change of time, if arises, serving sufficient notice to the participants.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Cash Deposit / Cheque Deposit / Online Transfer should be made to
"ESTHETIC MEDICAL SOLUTION SDN BHD"
RHB Bank - A/C No : 20101700222378
(TT - SWIFT Code: RHBBMYKL)
(Please fax/ email/ whatsapp proof of payment)
Steps of Online Registration / Application
- Pay Online
(paypal and credit card)
- Click 'Submit' after filling up all mandatory details
- Click 'Submit' again at Preview Page
- Redirect to Paypal website
- Complete the payment
- Check confirmation email for payment made in your email
- Pay Offline
(interbank transfer/cash/cheque deposit)
- Click 'Submit' after filling up all mandatory details
- Click 'Submit' again at preview page
- Make sure Pop-up window appear stating for successful registration
- Check confirmation email in your email/junk email
- Attach proof of payment by replying to confirmation email
- Wait for confirmation email for payment received within 24 hours